More than one in ten Americans suffer from nail fungus, which makes their nails turn thick, yet remain brittle, while becoming discolored. PurNail is a nail fungus treatment that helps Americans turn their unhealthy nails into a picture of health. PurNail is easy to use — it’s a treatment that you simply apply to the top of the nail and the solution works itself in to combat the fungus. Learn more at the Mayo Clinic
PurNail is made of natural agents to help combat fungus, so it’s a healthy alternative to other solutions on the market. The ingredients include:
- Undecylenic Acid (a natural fungicide that is FDA-approved for overt-the-counter use for skin disorders)
- Tea Tree Oil (an oil that features properties that promote nail health)
- Sunflower Seed Oil (an oil with Vitamins A, D and E to help condition, nourish and moisturize)
- Phenoxyethanol (an organic chemical compound that is used in many skin creams and sunscreen)
- Ethylhexylglycerin (a chemical that is common in the skin care industry as an alternative to parabens)
It doesn’t just treat the nail, but also the neighboring areas, such as the skin and cuticle. Additionally, it features a brush-on applicator that makes it easy to use. Depending on the severity of the fungal infection, PurNail generally takes one to six months to repair the nail – see http://purnail.com/ for more information on this.
Many people have had success using PurNail. Consumers say that they are most happy with the fact that PurNail is all-natural and they don’t have to worry about using harmful chemicals to eradicate nail fungus. They also enjoy that they are able to use PurNail from the comfort of their home and don’t have to spend time in a doctor’s office getting treatment. Many consumers who have used PurNail in the past don’t list many negatives for the product. However, some people say that they don’t like that it takes so long for the product to work. One reviewer mentioned that although you have to use it for a few months, it doesn’t seem that bad since nails grow so slow. Overall, people say that the benefits of PurNail outweight the cons and they strongly recommend the product to people who are suffering from nail fungal issues.